The "Urban Agriculture Company" website (hereinafter: the "Website") owned by the Urban Agriculture Company Ltd. (hereinafter: "the Company") offers users of the Internet (hereinafter: "the users") information in various fields, including in the field Urban agriculture (all information on the site will be hereinafter referred to as "the information"), which is partly owned by the company and partly owned by third parties, who have given the company permission to use it (hereinafter: "the suppliers").
3. The site is offered to users as is and the company will not bear any responsibility for its adaptation and / or the adaptation of the information to your needs and / or purposes. It is your responsibility to perform additional tests and obtain appropriate professional advice, if circumstances so require. It is hereby agreed that in relation to financial and / or business and / or economic publications, insofar as they exist, there is no advice and / or opinion in them. The company is not responsible for any use you make, whether directly or indirectly, of the information and services offered on the site and / or your reliance on them and you are solely and fully responsible for any use you make or make of them and / or your reliance on them.
4. The suppliers and the company are not responsible for the availability of information, content, form, completeness, up-to-dateness, legality and accuracy of the data, their suitability for the user in their nature, nature and scope, defects in the way it is transmitted, the content of the information, , Direct loss or damage, indirect consequential or otherwise, that will cause the user or any third party. The user hereby releases the suppliers and the company from any such damage even if the liability for it applies to them under any law, including contract law or tort law, including the tort of negligence. The information published on the website, as well as the advertisements displayed on it, allow reference to other websites on the Internet. The Company is not responsible in any way for the content of the information displayed on these sites as it cannot establish the nature, quality or reliability of the information on these sites. Any use of and / or reliance on the information on these sites will be at your own risk.
5. The information appearing on the site also includes information published on the site by the users. The company is not responsible for the information published by the users and it is not made on its behalf. The company will not bear any responsibility for the information, advertisements or any offers published on the site on behalf of the users or for any result that may result from the use of this information and / or reliance on it.
6. The company does not guarantee that the use of the information on the site will not be interrupted, will be provided properly, without interruptions, will take place safely without errors or will be immune from damages, breakdowns, malfunctions or failures. The company and the suppliers act as far as possible in order for the information to be as correct and accurate as possible, but despite the above, there may be a defect and / or error and / or inaccuracy in the information and / or the way it is transmitted to you.
7. The company and the suppliers, including their managers, employees and anyone on their behalf, will not be liable for any damage, direct or indirect, caused to you and / or any third party for the use of the information and / or reliance on it and / or for cancellation and / or termination of any Of the services offered on the site, including due to disruptions and / or defects in the transfer of information, whether caused intentionally by any third party or caused by any malfunction.
8. The company may send you an identification file, which will allow us to identify the computer from which you call us (Cookie) and also use the information contained in this file. The details provided by you and additional information that will accumulate about you will be stored in the database of the company and / or the newspaper Haaretz Ltd., and they will use it subject to the provisions of any law. Please note, you do not have to provide any details to the company.
9. The company may use the information provided by you at the time of registration to the site and / or when using the site in order to contact you and update you regarding promotions on the site and / or regarding additional services offered by the company or by others with whom the company will contact. In addition, the company may use the above information for marketing purposes and / or as part of statistics collected by it for personal use and / or as part of data transferred to a third party, provided that this information does not identify you by your name or identity.
10. It is hereby clarified that the right to use the information is given to you only, for the purpose of personal, private and non-commercial use, and that you may not allow any use, of the information, whether for consideration or not for consideration, to any third party. The company may restrict or immediately block the information to a user, temporarily or permanently, if the user uses the information in violation of the requirements of any law and / or in violation of the provisions of this policy or for any other reasonable reason. The company may provide the user's personal details to competent authorities or third parties , If and at its discretion, the circumstances so require.
11. You undertake to use the information and services offered on the site in accordance with the requirements of any law and subject to the guidelines and instructions on the site. You undertake not to harm the company or other users of the site or the Internet in general, including you undertake to avoid any harm to their ability to enjoy or participate in the services provided on the site. This prohibition also includes sending spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any attempt to provide information or offer services that users or the company are not interested in. You undertake to completely refrain from attempting to collect information about the site using computer software and to refrain from making unauthorized changes to the site's software code.
12. The information and / or any part of it may not be published to the public, except under the conditions as specified on the website, and no product and / or output of the information may be published to the public, whether printed as a drawing or a report or provided as a file on magnetic means or in any form Otherwise, any product and / or output as aforesaid may not be reproduced, photographed, copied and / or printed from the information or any part thereof for the purpose of distribution or publication in any way. Yes, the direct or indirect, whether for free or for nothing, may not be Perform one or more of the above steps.
13. Any copying, distribution, delivery, transmission or publication of information and / or any content item displayed on the site and / or which was previously displayed on the site and / or stored in the site's database is strictly prohibited unless authorized and express permission is given, and given The clear consent of an official and authorized representative of the company in advance and in writing.
14. The copyright, patent rights, trade secrets, ownership rights in the information including the distribution rights and any other intellectual property in the information are owned by the company and / or the suppliers and the user will not have any right of any kind in the information.
15. The site operates a mailing of an electronic newsletter that is mailed only to those who have approved its receipt in advance. The recipient of the mailing may remove himself at any stage by clicking on the designated link at the bottom of the leaflet only! It is not possible to undertake to respond to and / or remove removal requests that have been sent via Reply to the e-newsletter or in any other way other than clicking on the removal link.
16. The website allows surfers to add information, comments and / or messages on their behalf as well as view information, comments and / or messages written by other users of the website (hereinafter - the "Comments"). The design of the responses is the sole responsibility of the user. The user declares that he is aware that the comments are written by the users and that the company and / or anyone on its behalf will not be responsible for the comments, their correctness, nature and / or quality and any damage caused to him and / or others from the comments and / or any use he makes of the comments and / Or in their design and / or reliance on them. The user undertakes that his comments on the site do not violate the provisions of any law and / or do not include any material that infringes or infringes the property rights of others, any pornographic material or of a sexually explicit nature or that may harm the public's feelings and / or any material concerning and identifying minors. / Or any material that is illegal, or material that encourages, supports, assists, provides instructions for the commission or identification of an act that constitutes a criminal offense under the laws of the State of Israel and / or any material that constitutes defamation of a person or infringes on his privacy and / or any material prohibited by publication Provisions of any law and / or any material that may mislead a consumer, within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981.
It is hereby clarified that the company will be entitled to take against a user who has improved these provisions by all means available to it by law and will also be entitled to pass on his details to any person who will be harmed by the publication of the response. By submitting the comments to the company, the user undertakes that he has full legal rights, including intellectual property rights, in the comments, that he may submit them to the company for publication on the site, and that he may grant the company rights to use them as follows. By submitting the comments to the company, the user grants the company, irrevocably, a free license, worldwide and unlimited in time, to make in the comments and / or some of them, without the need to give credit to the user or obtain further consent, any legal use, including repeated use, Including the granting of secondary licenses, the creation of derivative works, the execution of transactions and / or contracts with third parties, for consideration or not in return, including modification, rewriting, editing, processing, summarizing, translating, copying, storing, publishing, restricting or removing the comments. And / or some of them, on the Internet and / or in any other media, existing and / or future, all at the sole discretion of the Company.
17. The exclusive place of jurisdiction in all matters and disputes regarding the site, including the services on the site, will be the competent court in Tel Aviv, which will hear the matter in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel. The user agrees that the provisions and / or rules of international choice of law will not apply, and therefore, in any case, no judicial hearing will take place outside the borders of the State of Israel.
Terms of purchase on the website
These Terms and Conditions: Products and / or Services - All products sold on the Site and in the Virtual Store on the Site, including subscriptions or any additional service that will be added to the Site from time to time.
You may make a purchase transaction on the website if you are over the age of 18 and have a credit card that can be cleared by one of the credit companies operating in Israel legally, and is valid on the day the transaction is performed.
The delivery of the products and / or services will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of these regulations below.
How to place an order
Once you have placed the order, you will receive an initial notification of the receipt of your order details. Please note: This confirmation does not oblige the company to provide the products you have ordered, and it only indicates that the order details have been entered into the system.
Only after the company has finished checking your credit card information and received the credit card company's approval to make the purchase, will your offer be considered complete and all the product delivery processes you have ordered will begin, provided they are in stock.
The charge is made according to the credit card details found in the website system.
In order for us to provide you with the products you have ordered, your order must be received and received by us in a proper and orderly manner, containing all the details required for the delivery of the products and your billing.
If there is a disruption and / or error in the description of the product and / or service, in their image, description, price or in any other detail, the company may cancel your purchase and you will not be charged any fee for the canceled order.
Although we do our best to ensure that the products displayed on the site are in stock, sometimes products displayed on the site are out of stock. If the products are missing, you will be sent an appropriate message via your e-mail or by phone.
If you provide incorrect identification information when ordering, we can not guarantee that the products will reach you. In the event that the products are returned to us due to incorrect details you provided, you will be charged for shipping and handling fees. Please be sure to fill in accurate and up-to-date details. Submitting false personal information is strictly prohibited and constitutes a criminal offense.
How to make the payment
You can pay with a valid credit card which can be cleared by one of the credit card companies operating in Israel legally. You will be required to fill in your card number and details in the space provided.
All areas of the site where credit card information and personal information are entered are secured with SSL technology. The SSL protocol is an international standard that allows encryption of information that passes between the server and the browser. In such secure areas, a lock symbol will appear indicating that the area is secure.
Delivery times are: 14 working days.
The calculation of working days will be according to business days, ie Sundays-Thursdays, except Fridays, evenings of holidays and feasts, Saturdays and holidays and feasts.
In the event that factors and / or events that are not under the control of the site operators will delay and / or prevent the sale of the products and / or services, of any kind, in whole or in part, and in any way, and / or the supply of published products and / or services On the website at set times, and / or if malfunctions in the computer and / or telephone systems and / or any other communication factor in the completion of the purchase process, this or that, in its various forms, and / or due to hostilities and / or any factor of force majeure Other will prevent and / or impair the process of purchasing the products and / or services in any way, and / or if there are changes in the tax rates and / or levies that apply to the products and / or services between the date of publication of the product and / or service and the delivery date planned on According to the terms of purchase of the product and / or service, the operators of the site may notify the cancellation of the purchase, in whole or in part, and cancel the charge of the operator.
The various products will be delivered via Israel Post or via couriers. Products delivered through Israel Post will be sent in accordance with the delivery time customary in Israel Post and subject to the quality and terms of service accepted by Israel Post.
Delivery of the products by courier will be made in accordance with the delivery conditions of the shipping company, and subject to the list of localities in which delivery is made to the home. If the delivery company is unable to make the delivery to the customer's home for any reason, including due to weather conditions and / or a security situation that could endanger the couriers' lives, the matter will be clarified to the customer and an alternative solution will be found. It is hereby clarified that with regard to cancellation of delivery due to the conditions mentioned above.
Prices and payments
The charge will be made using the credit card whose details you provided, at a price that appears next to the products you ordered, plus shipping costs and handling fees, all as specified next to each product and / or on the product page.
The Company may change the prices of the products and / or services and the handling and shipping fees from time to time. The price valid in relation to the order you placed is the price that will be published on the website when the order process is completed.
All prices listed on the website include VAT unless otherwise stated.
It is clarified that the company is not the manufacturer or importer of the products sold on the site, unless it is stated that the product is manufactured by the company.
Warranty for products, if there is one and / or if it is a device that by its nature has a warranty for its integrity, is given by the product supplier and / or the importer, as the case may be.
The warranty for the proper operation of the products applies to the company that signed the warranty certificate that provided the product to the buyer. The buyer must bring the product to the company address.
The organization has no responsibility for the quality of the plants and their growth rate at any stage.
Cancelling a transaction
It is possible to cancel the purchase of products within 14 days from the date of receipt, when they are packed in their original packaging and closed with the manufacturer's closure and have not been used by written notice only to email@example.com
A refund will be given with a 5% offset (cancellation fee) of the product value or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
After clarifying your request, the product must be returned by mail to the address of the organization's offices. After returning the products you will be reimbursed for the price you paid for them (not including shipping), less the cost of sending the return (if any). If the product is inspected by a site operator or supplier and is found not to be returned as new, in its new and original packaging and closed with supplier closure, including all product components and packaging - the credit will be proportional to the value of the returned product, less expenses or commitment due to shipping, packaging, or any expense or Another commitment issued by the site operators.
In the event that the products you received were not in good condition at the time of receipt, you will not be charged any shipping, packaging, return or handling fees.
In the event of a malfunction that is not within the scope of the warranty that requires a visit, a quote will be given for the arrival of a professional.
After we receive your inquiry, we will send the product to you again according to your original order as long as it is in stock with the supplier. The right to return or exchange a product and / or service is subject to the Consumer Protection Law, 1981
The personal details you provide and provide when ordering, as well as the details of purchases you make in the future, will be stored in the site's database, the site operators will not pass on your personal details to anyone other than suppliers and only to complete the purchase you made on the site.
The company may send you an e-mail, contact you in writing or in person with any information regarding promotions, discounts, and coupons.
Any case in which, due to "force majeure", is unable to manage the site as amended, provide the products or meet its other obligation, the site operators will be entitled to cancel the contract with the buyers, in whole or in part, in this section "force majeure" means - including malfunctions Computer, malfunctions in the telephone system or malfunctions in other communication systems, any sabotage and a security incident.
The operators of the site reserve the right to close the site and / or cancel a sale at its discretion and / or if it becomes clear to it that illegal activity has taken place or is taking place on the site and / or a technical malfunction has been caused on the site.
All products are the responsibility of the suppliers and / or importers.
The correctness of the aforesaid regarding the products, on top of the products and explanations that accompany each product and product are on behalf of the suppliers and their responsibility and the operators of the site have no responsibility regarding the correctness and / or truthfulness and / or efficiency stated in them.
If you intend to purchase in the store: vitamins, minerals, various food supplements, etc., you should consult a doctor or a professional in the field, before purchasing.